Rhythms: “What We Do”
We seek to follow the pattern of the early church (Acts 2:42-47), by being devoted to…
- Studying Scripture together.
- Sharing life together.
- Eating together.
- Praying together.
- Serving together.
Core Values: “What are our Convictions”
- We value the Word of God and believe the Bible to be inspired, authoritative, and trustworthy for the faith and practice of all Christians without any mixture of error. (II Tim 3:16)
- We value the Bible and the Church, believing both are still relevant across all generations and cultures. We also believe cultural relevance doesn’t alter our call to remain doctrinally pure. (I Cor 9:22-23)
- We value the biblical definition of marriage as a covenant relationship between one man and one woman. (Gen 2:18-25)
- We value the family and believe it’s foundational for a healthy and rightly functioning home and society. Therefore, as the Body of Christ, we seek to provide an environment that strengthens marriages, parents, and children through encouragement and equipping them for various stages of life through biblical instruction. (Ps 127:1)
- We value the sanctity of all human life, believing life begins at conception. (Jer 1:4-5; Ps 139:13-14)
- We value the authentic Christian life, believing we are called to live a Christ-like life in order to make a positive influence in this world. (Matt 5:13-14)
- We value service by believing every Christian is to be equipped according to their gifts for ministry. We believe the primary responsibility of the pastor(s) is to help prepare us for works of service to impact our community and this world. (I Pet 4:10)
- We value worship which incorporates every aspect of our lives. As a child of God worship is a high privilege in which we seek to give ourselves totally to God for His glory and honor. (Jn 4:23)
- We value evangelism because lost people matter to God, and therefore they matter to the church. We seek to be both relational and intentional in reaching the lost both near and far. Ministry and mission outreach is an important part of the authentic Christian life. (Matt 18:11)
- We value prayer and believe God hears and responds to the prayers of His people. (Col 4:2)
- We value growth both spiritually and numerically believing the message of Christ is life changing. (Col 2:19)